Thursday, January 27, 2005

Still Learning

Hello, it's Allen again,

I'm still working on this site. It'll probably change significantly while I pick stuff up and add it in. Please forgive the plainness of it right now! It'll look good soon, I promise! I signed up with Blogger because it seems easy. At least right now it does. I figure I'll have a little time between now and Feb to get this thing decent. From what I hear we'll be pretty much conducting 'wall-to-wall' training after we get to Ft Bragg. That's a good thing, I'm sure. It wont feel like it at the time, but it should at least get us in the proper frame of mind.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allen,
Just to let you know we think about you every day and even on Sundays since you are on our prayer list! Thanks for sharing your experience with us at home. We all miss you and keep sending those pictures! It makes us feel like you're closer at home:)

Kay

5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home