Thursday, May 26, 2005

Toby Keith Concert

Hi folks!
Yes, I know it's been a little while since I've updated the blog. Things get busy around here from time to time, so I don't always have the opportunity to send stuff specifically for the blog. But I'm making the time, Ann told me that a lot of folks were asking about it, so...I'm updating! If you saw the Country Music Awards recently, you probably saw Toby Keith in Bagdad, not here! He was here the next day, though. He came in and started his concert way after I go to bed. I have to be on duty by 4:30 am local time (0000 zulu time), so I was asleep before he ever got started. I was told later that it was only a 30-45 minute show, but that it was pretty good. Oh well, maybe I'll catch something else another time. We'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home