Thursday, January 27, 2005

Leaving Work

Yesterday was my last day at work. I still had a few official things to do, but for the most part I cleaned my desk and talked to a BUNCH of people. I guess the fact that one of their own is leaving for active duty made things a little more real for them. Demeanors suddenly changed and people took on very serious tones, which for some of these people was a shock as I'm not used to them being that serious.
But, then again, what I am about to embark on is pretty serious too. No more Army Reserve games to play, but the real deal. Granted, we're headed for a slightly less hostile area than Iraq, but it's still real.
Anyway, I've got to figure out this blog site. I'll post some more later.

Out here.

13 days to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home