Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Me again

Hey folks!
I know it's been awhile and I apologize. Unfortunately I don't bring the best of news. We lost 4 more of our guys on Sunday. I can't say very much about it right now, OPSEC being what it is. After the families are notified and everything that can be done, is, I'll tell a little more. I saw that it already made the news within a few hours of the incident, which would be about the same time we learned about it here in Salerno. All I can do right now is ask that you would pray for their families.
I know of at least one name that's already been released, so I'll go ahead and include all of them.

In memoriam:
SSG Ray, A co
SGT Akins, A co
SPC Hill, A co
SGT Hiett, HHC

Please remember these names and honor them as best you can. I'll try to get some photos of these guys from somewhere and post them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home