Saturday, April 01, 2006

Better news!

Unlike my last couple of posts, this one is actually good! Beleive it! We have less than 20 days left in country! Woo Hoo! OK, maybe I'm starting to suffer from Short-Timer's Disease, but I am excited about this! Ann already has a vacation planned for when I get back, then proabably another week or so to get back to life as it may be in the States. After that I'll go back to work.
I may even get to be an engineer again! Actually Scott has been very good to me and my family. They've continued to pay me even while I'm here! That's just been awesome! We got to pay down a lot of debts and rework the house some. If you look at my wife's accompanying website, you'll see how she defines 'some.' From the photos I've seen, it's really great! The kitchen is totally redone, the old fireplace and chimney are gone, there's a mudroom with laundry facilities where the back porch was. All sorts of stuff!
I'll see all of you very soon!

Allen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home